SASweave - writing LaTeX docs and SAS (and R) code together

at 12 January 2007

A looooong time ago I wrote a small package allowing combining LaTeX, SAS and R into one document. I never took the work any further than the first version...

Russ Lenth from Iowa found it on the Web and he has now created a fully functional program called "SASweave" (see the link) - mainly for working with SAS and LaTeX together, but it is also possible to use it additionally with R code. We are currently writing a little paper about the program, so any input/comments/experiences from you will be appreciated. Currently I am using it when preparing the lecture slides etc. for out mixed model course in Spring 2007. It works fairly well - if I may say so...

1 comments:

Mark said...

Where's the link for SASWeave? I'm intrigued.